- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Cream Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
Additional InformationJust the Ticket! Yes this could be your ticket to an improved lifestyle in the form of this gorgeous semi, as it oozes perfection throughout every room. The property projects all the appeal of , warmth, colour, freshness and above all that comfortable feeling of contentment. This is certainly a home in which family life will be a blessing and ownership will be a joy, which is further enhanced by the design of the development. With the amenities of both Bangor only a short drive away and access to Belfast easily established, the overall quality of this home should not be missed.
Make the move now and look forward to years of happy home life.
- Covered porch. Light. Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block effect roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 18'7" x 14'8" narrowing 11'4" (5.66m x 4.47m narrowing 3.45m)
- Cast iron gas stove with slate surround and hearth, maple mantel. Laminated wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'8" at widest pt x 11'0" (4.47m at widest pt x 3.35m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 10'52 x 9'6" (4.37m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'4" x 7'2" (3.45m x 2.18m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Decked patio. Car Parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »