- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- White Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
- In Need of Modernisation
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationBungalow, Seymour Road, Bangor West, we really shouldn't need to say anything more to create instant interest in this detached bungalow that offers a comfy level of accommodation throughout, as bungalows are a very sought after commodity in this extremely popular part of the town that combines the appeal of pleasant coastal walks and the availability of Carnalea Golf Club, with the convenience of diverse shopping amenities, especially at Springhill Shopping Centre.
This price together with the above attributes simply makes this a home not to be missed, so take a look and start the process to, what should be, years of enjoyable ownership.
- Entrance door into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 13'0" x 12'5" (3.96m x 3.78m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Solid oak wood floor.
- BEDROOM 1 10'10" x 10'4" (3.30m x 3.15m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11" x 8'7" (3.33m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11" x 8'10" (2.72m x 2.69m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Bidet. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Pine ceiling. Built-in extractor fan.
- KITCHEN 10'8" x 9'5" (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Hotpoint 4 ring ceramic hob and oven under. Built-in extractor fan. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE 17'6" x 9'0" (5.33m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in paviors with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in stones with trees and shrubs. Summer house.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »