- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous Contemporary Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Integrated Luxury Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc & Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Popular Location
Additional InformationStunning Double Extended Contemporary Re-Designed Period Town Terrace
A unique opportunity to purchase a stunning contemporary re-designed double extended period town house holding a prime position within this most sought after section of Seaview. The modern interior comprises 3 double bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe, 2 plus reception rooms, extended integrated kitchen incorporating double oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and contemporary white bathroom with feature vaulted ceiling. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom with utility area, open plan kitchen/living/dining with full height patio doors to landscaped garden with southerly aspect, uPvc and aluminium double glazed windows, study/office with extensive storage, gas central heating and has undergone extensive renovation works to include new interior doors, wiring and plumbing improvements and re-roofing.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Room
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.05 (13'8" x 10'0")
- Hole in wall fireplace, lined, suitable for wood burner, feature radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.46 x 3.30 (17'11" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, composite worktop, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, 2 feature radiators, partly tiled walls.
- Living / Dining Areas
- Sliding full length patio doors.
- Study / Snug 2.18 x 4.20 (7'2" x 13'9")
- Bespoke fabrication of integrated storage solutions to include work station, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloakroom - Contemporary white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, drench shower, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, vaulted ceiling.
- Extended Bedroom 2.76 x 3.39 (9'1" x 11'1")
- Walk-in wardrobes, shelved, vaulted ceiling.
- Walk-in Robes 1.82 x 1.34 (6'0" x 4'5")
- Walk-in robes, shelved, vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom 2.26 x 2.44 (7'5" x 8'0")
- Built-in robes and storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.09 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Open Plan Dressing Room 1.28 x 2.61 (4'2" x 8'7")
- Shelved, Velux roof light.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear with southerly aspect to rear, shrubbery, patio areas, bins storage, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »