- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Semi Detached Villa
- In Need of Modernisation
- Separate Dining Room
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bespoke Kitchen
- Driveway Parking
- Retaining Original Features, Character and Charm Including Original Tiled Floor in Reception Hall and Porch
- Fully Floored Roofspace with Storage and Velux Window
- Mature Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Excellent Degree of Privacy to Rear
- Convenient and Sought After Location
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of immense potential and in a most desirable location off the Sandown Road. The house is conveniently located in a quiet residential area and provides excellent convenience for the city commuter via main arterial routes. Excellent schools and a variety of local amenities are also close at hand. Although in need of some updating this sound property has been preserved with its original character and charm and is competitively priced to ensure immediate interest. Internally the property retains several of its period features such as cornicing, cornice ceiling and picture rails. This fine home boasts three well proportioned bedrooms, driveway with off-street parking and enclosed south facing rear garden.
This popular address will appeal to a wide range of purchaser and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, stained glass side light with top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, glazed inner door with side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, original tiled floor currently under carpet, storage under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.71m (15' 0" x 12' 2")
into bay window
Timber surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
Hole in wall with tiled hearth, outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.64m x 2.79m (18' 6" x 9' 2")
at widest points
Modern Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven with five ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, dual aspect windows, ceramic tiled floor, hatch to roofspace, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, open to ample dining area.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, fully PVC panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
into bay window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.29m (7' 6" x 7' 6")
Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace.
- 5.59m x 3.m (18' 4" x 9' 10")
Fully floored, storage into eaves, Velux window.
- Mature south facing rear garden with raised lawn, mature trees and shrubs, boundary hedging, excellent degree of privacy, area for barbecue, garden shed, front patio driveway with off street parking, front garden laid in lawn with boundary hedging.
Travelling up the Sandown Road turn left into Clara Park and Sandhill Gardens is immediately on the right. Number 4 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »