- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented & Recently Decorated End Terrace in Super Semi-Rural Location in Edenderry Village
- Spacious Lounge with High Ceilings & Feature Exposed Brick Walls
- Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances & Utility Cupboard (previously used as WC)
- Three Excellent Sized Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Superb Level of Specification Throughout & Many Fine Features Including High Ceilings, Exposed Brick Walls, Engineered Wood Floor & Recent Fitted Kitchen
- Pebbled Parking for 3 Cars & 2 Further Spaces Behind Enclosed Wooden Gates (Potential for Double Storey Extension Subject to Planning)
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden with Artificial Grass, Paving & Raised Timber Deck, Sun Terrace
- Vibrant Modern Feel yet Offering Warmth & Character
- Ideal for an Owner Occupier or Investors
Additional Information*** OPEN VIEWING SAT 17TH NOVEMBER 11.30 - 12 NOON ***
This superb and deceptively spacious mid terrace occupies an excellent semi rural location within the extremely popular village of Edenderry, located a few minutes drive from Shaws Bridge, it is easy commuting distance to many local towns and only a short drive to Belfast and Lisburn city centres. The Forestside shopping complex is only a few minutes drive away.
The property is finished to an extremely high standard and offers spacious accommodation with a feeling of warmth and character throughout which is beautifully presented by the current owners. This property will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers and can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE & STUDY AREA:
- Wooden floor, under stairs storage.
- 6.53m x 4.85m (21' 5" x 15' 11")
(at widest points). Exposed brick wall, low voltage spotlights, wooden floor. Open floor to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.03m x 2.95m (16' 6" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and drainer, old Belfast style sink, built-in boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated five ring gas hob, integrated Siemens, microwave, integrated Siemens oven, integrated wine fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.81m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.51m (12' 11" x 11' 6")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with drencher shower, panelled bath with surrounding tiling and hand shower, feature radiator, part tiled walls, porcelain floor, Velux window, extractor fan.
- Private and enclosed rear gardens with paved patio, astroturf and raised timber deck sitting area. Enclosed pebbled parking for two cars to the side and three pebbled parking spaces to the front. Wooden shed and outside light.
From Shaws Bridge turn into Ballylesson Road then left sign posted to Edenderry. On entering Edenderry turn left at the give way sign and Ruby Cottages is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »