- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive and Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Slightly Elevated Site with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Popular Residential Area with Excellent Convenience to a Range of Amenities
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Bright Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Additional Separate WC
- Private Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two Cars Leading to Attached Garage
- Well Maintained and Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ideally Suited to the Professional Couple, Young Family or Downsize
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationIdeally situated in this extremely popular residential area, with pedestrian access into Ballyholme, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive and well presented bungalow. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout comprising fitted kitchen open plan to dining, separate living with open fire, three well appointed bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and additional WC. Outside, the property sits on an elevated site with excellent degree of privacy. There is off-street parking for two cars, leading to a large attached garage and a fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, soffits and fascia boards. Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Courtesy light, hardwood front door with double glazed side panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard.
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15' 2" x 11' 9")
With cornice ceiling, hardwood fireplace surround with granite hearth and open fire.
- 5.51m x 2.74m (18' 1" x 9' 3")
With range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, built-in shelving, ceramic tiled floor, space for Range cooker, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, hardwood door to garden.
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled splashback.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.95m (11' 1" x 9' 8")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
With cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.36m (11' 5" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, tiled panelled bath with chrome thermostatic shower unit over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit, airing cupboard with radiator and shelving, part tiled walls, antico flooring, low voltage spotlights.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.11m x 2.67m (23' 4" x 8' 9")
With oil fired boiler, dual access with up and over doors. light and power, Worcester oil fired boiler.
- Off-street parking for two cars, fully enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns.
Travelling out of Bangor, along the Donaghadee Road, turn left into Riverside Road and Number 4 can be found on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »