- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home in a Prestigious and Popular Development
- Popular And Convenient Residential Location Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling And Transport Routes To Belfast And Lisburn Cities
- Spacious Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom and WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Garage with up Remote Control Roller Door and Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Utility Room and Store Rooms Adjoining Garage
- Delightful Enclosed and Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Areas Along with Good Sized Front Gardens in Lawns
- Quiet End of Cul-De-Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this fantastically appointed detached four bed family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac position just off the prestigious Belfast Road in Lisburn. The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners and offers bright and spacious accommodation on an excellent private site. Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, schools, public paths, the Lagan towpath and public transport routes including Hilden train station which provides ease of access to Belfast and Dublin. This fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Accommodation comprising of: Grand reception hall, cloakroom with separate WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen/dining area with private outlook, utility room, four double bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite, fitted bathroom.
Specification including: Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Outside: Long driveway leading to garage with remote control roller door with light and power. Enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns with patio area and mature trees and shrubs.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.37m x 2.9m (14' 4" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceiling, storage under stairs and cloaks area.
- SEPARATE GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps with tiled splashback.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.63m x 3.99m (21' 9" x 13' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, beautiful mature outlook over rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.2m (15' 5" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- 4.17m x 3.28m (13' 8" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, built-in wine rack, built-in display unit, concealed light, built-in breakfast bar with laminate work tops, part tiled walls, mature outlook to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.28m x 2.13m (17' 4" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, laminate work tops, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, oil fired boiler, service door to garage.
- 5.31m x 4.47m (17' 5" x 14' 8")
Roller shutter door, light and power.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 3.3m (17' 4" x 10' 10")
Measurements at widest points.
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, built-in shower cubicle with Redring electric shower unit, tiled splashback.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, access to roofspace off landing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 3.38m (13' 1" x 11' 1")
Outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower unit, built-in shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, airing cupboard, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- Access via Slingsby ladder, partly boarded, insulated, light.
- Front garden laid in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to garage, enclosed rear garden laid in extensive lawns with timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy.
Richmond Court is located just off the A1 Lisburn to Belfast Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »