4 Rathmore Mews,
Dunadry, BT41 2LU
2 Bed Apartment
Offers over £149,950
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms; Principal With En Suite
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining
- Country Style Kitchen
- Deluxe Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Gas Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room
- Communal Parking Area
- Communal Gardens
- Convenient Location; Immaculately Presented
Immaculately presented, spacious, two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated within a select, gated development of seven only properties, located off the Rathmore Road, Dunadry, within walking distance of Dunadry Hotel and Health Club, Ellie May's Restaurant and bus stop providing public transport to Belfast city and Antrim town. The property comprises communal entrance hall with intercom entry system, private entrance hall, open plan kitchen / living / dining room with country style kitchen and contemporary focal point fireplace, utility room, two well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys electric operated gates leading to communal parking area finished in tarmac (two spaces per apartment), and communal gardens front and rear. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and rural views. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Intercom entry system.
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to shelved store.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING ROOM 5.76m x 5.60m (18'10" x 18'4")
- Country style kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite topped work surface. Colour coded 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated gas hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinet. Stainless steel splash back and extractor hood to hob area. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Contemporary focal point fireplace and wood laminate floor covering to living area.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.98m x 1.57m (6'5" x 5'1")
- Wood block effect melamine work surface area. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed within matching unit). Tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 5.34m x 2.90m (17'6" x 9'6")
- Comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled oversized shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.85m x 2.55m (12'7" x 8'4")
- Dual aspect windows enjoying rural views.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate, fully tiled oversized shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Electric operated gates leading to communal parking area finished in tarmac (two spaces per apartment).
Communal gardens front and rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing