This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively spacious end townhouse
- Two bedrooms
- Through lounge
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Floored roofspace
- Mostly double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
Additional InformationSituated within close proximity of the heart of Holywood town centre, this deceptively spacious end townhouse. Located just off The Esplanade and Kinnegar, the property is easily accessible to the beach front, the Dirty Duck Pub/Restaurant and the A2 to Belfast and Bangor. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, through lounge with fireplace, kitchen with casual dining area, bathroom and two bedrooms, all benefitting from gas fired central heating. Outside is a garden area and one parking space to front.
- Entrance door to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.83m x 2.46m (22' 5" x 8' 1")
Fireplace with open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3")
Full range of high and low level units, four ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel mixer taps, tongue and groove walls, quarry tiled floor.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.4m (12' 11" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 1.93m (10' 9" x 6' 4")
Cast iron fireplace.
- 3.35m x 2.7m (10' 12" x 8' 10")
Floored with velux window.
- One parking space.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views