- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Good Garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to a dining room with PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'5'' X 11'4'' (3.78m X 3.45m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining
- DINING ROOM 11'3'' X 8'9'' (3.43m X 2.67m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'9'' (3.53m X 2.97m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11'0'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.35m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard with gas boiler
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'2'' X 8'8'' (2.79m X 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Modern white suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
149th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »