- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Family/dining room
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- Double garage
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas heating
- Alarm system
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Double garage
- Spacious enclosed low maintenance side and rear gardens
Additional InformationA fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous 4 bedroom that is minutes walk from Lisburn City Centre.
The property has been tastefully extended and is deceptively spacious with accommodation extending to approximately 1,430 sq ft.
On the ground floor there is a lovely bright lounge with woodburning stove, gorgeous new kitchen, family room with dining area and cloakroom with WC. The first floor consists of 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing area and a refitted contemporary bathroom.
There is a generous front garden and secluded low maintenance rear garden along with double garage.
This home is perfect for those who want convenience. Schools for all ages, train station and the beautiful Duncans Park are within minutes walk. A small supermarket, pharmacy, post office and bus service are in the immediate area.
We expect demand to be strong - don't miss out!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- 5.01m x 3.96m (16' 5" x 12' 12")
Feature fireplace with woodburning stove and granite hearth. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 2.67m (22' 12" x 8' 9")
Double aspect windows. Laminate flooring. French doors to rear. Recessed lights.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.09m (20' 0" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in gas hob and oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed lighting. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Useful storage cupboards.
- Access to roofspace. Built in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.33m x 2.67m (14' 2" x 8' 9")
Dressing area leading to:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with power shower and rainshower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC. PVC panelled walls. Laminate flooring. Vertical radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.84m x 3.11m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.98m x 3.71m (13' 1" x 12' 2")
Range of fitted mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.82m x 2.39m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
Built in wardrobe.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. PVC panelled walls. Vertical radiator. Recessed lights.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.04m x 4.74m (19' 10" x 15' 7")
Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Neat front garden in lawn with borders in shrubs and flowers. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden with large paved patio area, decked area and artificial grass. Outside light and tap. Tarmac driveway.
Pond Park Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »