- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- Deluxe Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility room
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
Additional InformationSpace - Flexibility - Specification - Views
This outstanding family home offers spacious living space in a very convenient and private location with superb views to the rear. There's a real flow to the living, family, dining and kitchen which enhances family living with a deck area to enjoy the garden and views with the lower ground floor accommodation offers family room, bedroom, cloakroom, bonus room and utility room. The master bedroom with en suite is on the first floor and two further bedrooms and bathroom with full suite.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. The property is fully double glazed and has oil-fired central heating.
- Deluxe Kitchen 17'04 x 10'08 (5.28m x 3.25m)
- A fitted kitchen in wood with electric hob and oven with stainless steel canopy; stainless steel 1½ sink and drainer; integrated dishwasher and space for fridge freezer; partially tiled walls; tiled flooring ; double glazed doors through to Dining Room.
- Kitchen Island
- Feature island with wine rack and breakfast bar.
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage underneath; tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Dining Room 12'03 x 10'10 (3.73m x 3.30m)
- Wooden flooring. Patio doors through to elevated deck where wonderful sunsets can be enjoyed!
- Through to Lounge 12'03 x 17'07 (3.73m x 5.36m)
- Wooden flooring and feature sandstone fireplace with slate hearth and open fire.
- Downstairs to
- Family Room 15'01 x 10'07 (4.60m x 3.23m)
- With patio doors to rear paved patio area and back garden.
- Bonus Room 19'08 x 11'11 (5.99m x 3.63m)
- A great possibility for a home office or games room!
- Bedroom two 12'08 x 11'02 (3.86m x 3.40m)
- Views to back garden.
- Utility Room 8'01 x 5'10 (2.46m x 1.78m)
- Low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer and space for a washing machine and tumble drier.
- Lower Cloakroom
- Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Cloak space.
- Upstairs To First Floor
- Double doors to Hotpress
- Bedroom Three 10'05 x 10'09 (3.18m x 3.28m)
- Views to the front.
- Bedroom Four 12'04 x 10'09 (3.76m x 3.28m)
- Views to rear.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower; pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC; shower cubicle; tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom Ensuite 12'09 x 10'04 plus ensuite (3.89m x 3.15m plus ensuite)
- Views to rear
- Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC; shower cubicle with electric shower; tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Back garden
- Tarmac driveway to the front with ample parking and gardens in lawn. Enclosed rear gardens with paved patio area and spacious gardens laid out in lawn.
- Roller door. Power and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »