- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Tastefully presented, bright, modern townhouse in choice residential location
- Living room with cosy gas fire and bay window
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances open to family/dining area with patio doors to rear garden
- First floor bathroom, en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Secure gated car parking, private enclosed low maintenance rear garden with westerly aspect
- Mains gas heating, uPVC double glazed and high level of insulation throughout
- Enviable proximity to the village-type shops and bar-restaurants of the Lisburn Road, ease of access to arterial routes and the city centre
Additional InformationThis attractive modern townhouse occupies a superb, much sought after location in a private, gated development just off the Lisburn Road.
The property is superbly presented throughout offering spacious accommodation including four bedrooms (master en suite), living room with feature gas fire and modern kitchen open plan to family/dining room which in turn opens onto the rear garden promoting al fresco living.
Benefiting from mains gas heating, double glazing and a high-spec finish throughout this fine home will undoubtedly impress a range of prospective buyers – early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip floor, cloakroom under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.51m (17' 2" x 11' 6")
Matching wooden floor, feature fireplace with gas fire. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.01m (11' 7" x 6' 7")
Matching wooden flooring.
- 5.87m x 3.76m (19' 3" x 12' 4")
(L-shaped, at widest points). Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, raised Indesit stainless steel double oven, Neff four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, wine rack, Worcester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, sliding patio door to garden.
- Walk-in shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.15m x 4.27m (20' 2" x 14' 0")
(at widest points). Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 2.87m (11' 4" x 9' 5")
- Modern white suite comprising glass bowl wash hand basin on stainless steel pedestal, low flush wc, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.71m x 4.27m (22' 0" x 14' 0")
Access to roofspace, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower.
- Electric entrance gates leading to resident parking. Enclosed rear garden with flagged patio area and lose stones border fencing and mature natural screening.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road continue past Shu, Marks & Spencer and Cranmore Park. Turn left at Arizona Espresso onto Osborne Park and Osborne Place is approximately 75m on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »