4 Orchard Rise, Newtownbreda, Belfast BT8 7DA
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Contemporary Bathroom In White Suite
- Utility Room And Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Majority PVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- Low Maintenance Gardens To Front And Rear And Driveway Parking
- Popular And Much Sought After Location Close To A Number Of Local Schools, Amenities, Forestside Shopping Centre And A Short Commute From Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the main Newtownbreda Road, this attractive detached family home provides well-appointed and presented accommodation throughout providing four bedrooms, spacious lounge together with superb open plan living/kitchen/dining area and contemporary bathroom in white suite.
In addition, the property benefits from gardens to front and enclosed gardens to rear as well as an attached garage and driveway parking.
An excellent selection of shopping and local amenities are nearby including the newly expanded Tesco superstore and Forestside Shopping Centre with the Outer Ring close by providing excellent provincial connections.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well-appointed family home in an increasingly popular and convenient location close to Belfast city centre. To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with glazed side panels. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- 4.55m x 3.91m (14' 11" x 12' 10")
Double panel radiator. Open fire with marble tiled fireplace and hearth. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.09m x 3.12m (23' 3" x 10' 3")
Kitchen: Newly fitted contemporary 'in-toto' fitted high and low level units with high gloss finish. Integrated fridge and freezer, 'Miele' induction hob, 'Smeg' eye level oven and grill and 'Smeg' dishwasher. Pull out larder. Integrated microwave housing. Concealed power sockets. Two upright radiators. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Access to utility room.
Family/Dining Area: Feature picture window and tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 1.35m (11' 2" x 4' 5")
Selection of high and low level units with larder. Plumbed for washing machine and two tumble dryers. Ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Rear door.
- Copper cylinder immersion heater and hotpress. Access to roof space.
- ROOF SPACE:
- Extensive roof space with uPVC double glazed window. Potential for conversion for two further rooms subject to necessary planning and consents.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator. Built in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.46m (10' 0" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator. Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.13m (10' 5" x 7' 0")
Single panel radiator. Built-in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.72m (9' 7" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator. Built-in robe.
- 2.03m x 1.75m (6' 8" x 5' 9")
Newly fitted suite including panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single panel radiator.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Paved garden area with selection of mature trees, shrubs and plants, offering privacy and seclusion. Access to side and garage.
- Decorative pebbles with selection of colourful plants and shrubs with complementary paving.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.41m x 3.15m (27' 7" x 10' 4")
Automated roller shutter door (button release and remote control). Oil fired boiler. Ample storage. Light and power.
How much will it cost?
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »