- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Architecturally designed bespoke home
- Bright reception hall, with magnificent vaulted ceiling
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive storage
- Kitchen open plan to dining area
- Living room on first floor with doors to balcony
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and luxury en-suite
- Master bedroom with patio doors to garden
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with modern suite
- Utility room and ground floor wc
- Driveway parking for several cars and double garage
- Stunning views across Belfast Lough
Additional Information4 Old Shore Road is an architecturally designed bespoke home, that's located on a fantastic site that benefits from breath-taking views across Belfast Lough towards Belfast and Co.Down. This prime residential location offers excellent transport connections to Carrickfergus and Belfast via Road and Rail networks. Other amenities with in close proximity are schools, shops, restaurants and access on to coastal walk.
Internally the property does not disappoint, overall extending in excess of 2,300 sqft over two floors. At the design stage the key requirement to the architect was to maximise water views throughout and this has been success. Briefly the ground floor consists of modern fitted kitchen, dining area, utility room, ground floor wc and master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and luxury en-suite. On the first floor are two bedrooms, bathroom and living room with balcony benefitting from stunning views.
Rarely do properties in this location and with such an exacting specification become available and immediate viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC wood effect front door with large glazed side panels giving additional natural light into . . .
- BRIGHT DOUBLE HEIGHT VAULTED RECEPTION HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Comprising low flush wc, hand basin, low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA :
- 4.79m x 3.96m (15' 9" x 12' 12")
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of units and integrated appliances, Neff four ring electric hob, double Neff oven, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated Neff microwave, integrated Neff dishwasher, space and plumbed for American style fridge freezer, sink unit, large island unit with additional storage units and breakfast bar, granite work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- DINING AREA:
- 3.97m x 3.71m (13' 0" x 12' 2")
Dual aspect views.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.6m x 2.13m (11' 10" x 6' 12")
Extensive range of units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, matching ceramic tiled floor, matching granite work surfaces, sink unit. Door to . . .
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.4m x 5.m (17' 9" x 16' 5")
Power and light, double electrically operated doors.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.68m (16' 0" x 15' 4")
Extensive range of built-in robes, walk-in wardrobe with shelves, double patio doors with glazed side panels onto rear garden with views across Belfast Lough. Door to . . .
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle with "rain water" shower head, low flush wc, double wash hand basins with vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.97m x 4.71m (22' 10" x 15' 5")
Modern feature gas fire with stone surround and inset, double patio doors with glazed side panels opening onto first floor balcony with stunning views across Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.98m x 3.21m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
Range of built-in furniture including wardrobe with drawers, views across Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.98m x 3.31m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, built-in desk, views across Belfast Lough.
- Modern white suite comprising free standing bath, shower cubicle with shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
Travelling out of Carrickfergus towards Greenisland on the Belfast Road (A2), turn right onto Trooperslane Road and take first right on to Old Shore Road, number 4 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »