- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home in a Much Sought After Location Accessed Via Electric Gates
- Double Doors to Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Family Room with Granite Fireplace & Gas Fire
- Magnificent Recently Fitted Hayburn Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Living & Dining Area, Sinquestone Quartz Surfaces & Comprehensive Range of Siemens Integrated Appliances to Include Full Size Siemens Cool American Fridge Freezer
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master Suite with Dressing Area, Full Range of Built in Robes & Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows / BEAM Vacuum System & Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage / Corner Situation with Paviour Driveway for Several Cars
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens in Lawns with Boundary Hedging, Extensive South Facing Rear Paved Patio / Barbeque Area
- Superb Semi-Rural Location with International Airport Only a Short Distance Away & Belfast an Easy Commute
Additional InformationThis excellent well presented family home occupies a good sized corner site tucked away behind electric gates in the heart of the picturesque Dunadry. The International Airport is only a short distance by car, Belfast an easy commute and Templepatrick amenities only a few minutes away.
The property offers generous accommodation, finished to a very high standard and is suited to modern day living requirements.
The stunning living/kitchen is fitted to a very high specification with a comprehensive range of Siemens appliances to include floor to ceiling Siemens Cool American fridge freezer.
An excellent home which has so much to offer in way of finish, space and surrounding gardens. Early viewing is essential to appreciate everything it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood panelled front door with matching double glazed side screens. Tiled floor, cornice ceiling. Double glazed French door and matching side screens leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, tiled floor, radiator covers. Solid oak internal doors with matching glass panelled doors to lounge.
- White two piece suite comprising floating vanity unit and WC, tiled floor.
- 5.33m x 4.11m (17' 6" x 13' 6")
Cornice ceiling, open fire in cast iron horseshoe style fireplace with tiled hearth and carved mahogany surround.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
Gas fire in granite fireplace with matching hearth and contrasting marble surround, low voltage spotlighting, Bose sound system.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING & DINING AREA:
- 6.25m x 4.47m (20' 6" x 14' 8")
Luxury fitted Hayburn design two tone oak lined in-frame kitchen with contrasting Sinquastone quartx work surface. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Stainless steel Foster sink unit with matching mixer tap. Range of Siemens integrated appliances comprising induction hob, eye level oven, eye level combi microwave oven, warming plate and dishwasher. Siemens Cool American style fridge freezer. Space for wine cooler. Remote control operated Best extraction system. Soft close doors/drawers. Upstands to walls to match work surface. Tiled floor, low voltage spotlightin. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2")
Fitted low level and larger style storage units with contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. Hardwood panelled back door to rear.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Access to roofspace and shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.32m (18' 3" x 14' 2")
Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in glass panelled sliding doors, low voltage spotlighting, Bose surround sound speaker. Open arch leading to...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6' 0" x 6' 0")
Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in mirroed sliding doors.
- DELUXE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with drying area, floating vanity unit un walnut trim and WC. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, engineered walnut flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.33m x 3.43m (17' 6" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.07m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, floating vanity unit in walnut trim and WC chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Electric operated gates leading to development (four houses only). Generours sized private driveway finished in brick pavior. Gardens finished in lawn, mature trees, low maintenance bedding, plants and shrubbery. Low maintenance paved to rear. External lighting, outside tap. Enclosed service area with PVC oil storage tank.
- MATCHING DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.99m x 5.92m (19' 8" x 19' 5")
Twin up and over doors with separate service door to rear. Power, light, Beam vacuum hub, Pod car electric charging point, oil fired central heating boiler and access to roofspace.
On entering Dunadry turn left before the hotel into Dunadry Road. Go under the bridge and take the second turn on the left after Clady Road into Old Mill.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »