This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home Enjoying a Generous Site
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with En Suite Shower Room)
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Family Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Kitchen with a Range of Cream Shaker Style Units
- Utility Area & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Large Integral Garage with Lighting, Power and Car Inspection Pit
- Spacious Private Rear Garden Laid in Lawn and with Decked Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Timber Outbuilding with Lighting and Power
- Driveway with Ample Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ease of Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Schools
- Close to Local Amenities on the Comber Road, Dundonald Village, Gilnahirk and East Belfast
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site, this spacious detached property will make an ideal family home. This property enjoys excellent convenience to a range of leading schools, the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings, and Dundonald Ice Bowl. This is a well maintained home and enjoys bright and spacious accommodation. There are four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, a lounge with attractive fireplace and separate dining room, leading through to family room and fitted kitchen. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing, a large attached garage, downstairs cloakroom and spacious private rear garden. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer, in terms of internal and external space, as well as an excellent location.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid floor, cornice ceiling, burglar alarm panel.
- 4.54m x 2.91m (14' 11" x 9' 7")
With bay window, feature fireplace with pine mantel, cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, solid wood floor, built in alcove cupboards and bookshelves.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.3m (16' 5" x 10' 10")
Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with marble hearth and surround, wood mantel, square arch to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.m (16' 9" x 9' 10")
5.1m x 3m Solid wood floor, ceiling rose, windows to rear, square arch to Kitchen.
- 3.m x 3.2m (9' 10" x 10' 6")
Solid wood floor, range of high and low level cream Shaker style units, space for large Rangemaster cooker, extractor hood above, stainless steel sink and a half sink with mixer taps, integrated under bench fridge, granite effect laminate work surface, part tiled walls, chrome low voltage spotlights, chrome feature radiator, open to utility area.
- UTILITY AREA
- Range of high and low level units, space for American Style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, solid wood floor.
- With low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- With access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 4.4m (11' 6" x 14' 5")
Laminate flooring, aspect to front. Built in Storage. En Suite Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, tiled splashback behind, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Electric Enthuse shower, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.3m x 3.m (17' 5" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling, aspect to front and side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 3.1m (9' 10" x 10' 2")
Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Aspect to rear garden and side
- Comprising of white suite, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, high gloss ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Floored, Velux window and light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.2m x 7.9m (17' 1" x 25' 11")
Large roller shutter door, light and power, condensing oil fired boiler, inspection pit for servicing cars. Workbenches and storage.
- Spacious large rear garden, private, decking and seating area at back door, with trees to rear, large lawn area, large sun deck area, uPVC oil tank, large timber outhouse, outside light, outside tap. Driveway parking to front for a number of cars.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views