- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa Off the Circular Road
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Glazed Doors to Large Conservatory
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Neff Oven and Four Ring Gas Hob
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Including Bedroom One with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway for Off-Street Parking Leading to Garage
- Mature Private Rear Gardens Laid in Lawn with Two Large Paved Patio Areas
- Convenience to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- In the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis bright and very well maintained detached villa occupies an excellent slightly elevated site in the ever popular Belmont suburb of East Belfast. Norwood Court is a cul-de-sac off the Circular Road and is within walking distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore's vibrant villages and also lies within the catchment area to a wide range of leading primary and grammar schools.
Internally the spacious layout is complimented with neutral internal décor. Of particular note is a large lounge and separate dining room opening onto a large conservatory. This is complimented on the first floor with four well proportioned bedrooms, en suite and a family bathroom with white suite. Outside the property provides beautiful and mature rear gardens with excellent privacy.
- Mahogany PVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and, splashback.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.81m (18' 9" x 12' 6")
Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front, access to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Cornice ceiling, glazed French doors to conservatory.
- 4.65m x 4.47m (15' 3" x 14' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, mature outlook to rear garden, light and power.
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in high level double oven, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan and canopy above, part tiled walls, casual dining area, mature outlook to rear garden, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden. Covered porch with access to garage and attached boiler house/utility with plumbing and power for washing machine, tumble dryer and Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Mature outlook to rear garden. Fitted wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.67m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
Mature outlook to front. Fitted wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.67m (11' 3" x 8' 9")
Mature outlook to front. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.49m (10' 9" x 8' 2")
Mature outlook to rear garden. Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, P-panelled bath with shower screen, Aqua Time shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, tarmac driveway leading to garage.
- 5.33m x 3.05m (17' 6" x 10' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, and rear door access to covered porch.
- BOILER HOUSE/UTILITY:
- 1.93m x 1.52m (6' 4" x 5' 0")
- Large mature rear garden with lawn, mature patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, additional separate patio area, mature trees, shrubs, array of plants. Outdoor tap.
Norwood Court is located off the Circular Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »