4 Norton Drive, Malone, Belfast BT9 6ST
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Detached Family Home
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With En-suite)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Hardwood Double Glazing
- Attached Double Garage
- Excellent Rear Garden With Patio
- Parking To Front For Two Cars
- EPC E39
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, just off the Malone Road, this attractive detached family home is set within an exclusive development which is exceptionally placed within a most prestigious South Belfast address. The property offers excellent accommodation, extending to approx 1870 sq ft and comprises lounge, kitchen with casual dining, utility room, dining room, living room, cloakroom, four spacious bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom suite. Additional advantages include attached double garage, alarm system & easily maintained gardens to front & rear. Accessible to a host of amenities including the Outer Ring, M1 Motorway network, City Centre and the vibrant Lisburn Road, this property will appeal to many potential purchasers, including young professionals or the growing family looking to be placed close to leading schools. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 19'6 x 11'3 (5.94m x 3.43m)
- Feature gas fire with marble surround.
- DINING ROOM 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- LIVING ROOM 11'2 x 10'4 (3.40m x 3.15m)
- Open fire with marble surround.
- KITCHEN 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated oven / grill, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM 11'8 x 5'8 (3.56m x 1.73m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'4 x 11'3 (4.37m x 3.43m)
- Built in robe.
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Built in robe and cupboards.
- BEDROOM THREE 11'2 x 9'8 (3.40m x 2.95m)
- Built in robe and cupboards.
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.51m)
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 19'6 x 18'8 (5.94m x 5.69m)
- Plumbed and wired, tiled floor, roof space storage, oil fired boiler, electric up & over door, built in storage.
- Enclosed garden to rear, patio area, water feature, outside water tap, driveway to front with space for two cars.
- Approx £2898.64 per annum.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »