- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful semi-detached home located in the Newtownbreda area of South Belfast
- Beautifully presented, freshly painted throughout and ready to move into
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and an under stair WC
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Large master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms over two floors
- Family bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Lovely fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and a lawn
- Front garden in lawn with a tarmac driveway with off-street parking
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationTicks all the Boxes!
This wonderful family home located in the Newtownbreda area of South Belfast is immaculate from top to bottom having been recently painted and upgraded. It offers spacious accommodation that is perfect for both growing and established families and the location falls within the catchment area for a great choice of schools. The hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road and Forestside Shopping Centre are close by for all your shopping and coffee requirements!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with a solid wood floor and an under stair WC, a lovely lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor and a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with sliding doors to the rear garden. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite. There is a further spacious bedroom located on the top floor with eaves storage.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking and a garden laid in lawn. To the rear the garden is finished with a patio area and a fresh lawn providing nice outdoor space to enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.52m x 3.96m (14'10 x 13)
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 5.97m x 4.32m (19'7 x 14'2)
- Bedroom 1 inc Wardrobes 5.99m x 3.43m (19'8 x 11'3)
- En-suite Shower Room 2.18m x 1.30m (7'2 x 4'3)
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9 x 9'9 )
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.62m (9'9 x 8'7)
- Bathroom 2.29m x 2.16m (7'6 x 7'1)
- Bedroom 4 4.29m x 3.86m (14'1 x 12'8)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »