- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to bring to the property market this ideal investment property located along Newtown Street in Strabane. This is a three bedroom terraced house which was originally built in the late 1800s but was extended in 1985. The home consists of three double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, two reception rooms, kitchen, and downstairs wet room. It benefits from having double glazing PVC windows and PVC doors. The property itself is located just a stone's throw from the town centre where all local services and amenities can be found. Internally, this home could benefit from some interior decor/modernisation but this is merely cosmetic. We would recommend arranging a viewing of this property.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 4.45m x 1.86m
- Lino flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.8m x 3.93m
- Lino flooring, stone fireplace, open fire and double radiator.
- Living Room 2: 3.08m x 3.38m
- Lino flooring, solid fuel range and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.97m x 3.10m
- Fully fitted kitchen with lino flooring and double radiator.
- Downstairs WC: 1.66m x 2.08m
- Wet room with shower, fully tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and double radiator.
- Main Bathroom:
- Fully tiled walls, lino flooring, WC, wash hand basin, bath, power shower and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 5.03m x 3.78m
- Carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.70m x 3.39m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, double radiator and velux rooflight.
- Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 2.81m
- Double bedroom with lino flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »