- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House with Double Garage
- 2 Receptions/5 Bedrooms/Study/4 Bathrooms
- Beam Vacuum System
- Fitted Security Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Tarmac Driveway
- Private Enclosed Garden
- This beautifully appointed detached family home with double garage occupies a prime location just off the main Greystone Road. The property boasts excellent family accommodation to include five bedrooms, study and two receptions, which have been finished to an excellent standard by the current owners. It is complimented by the beautiful surrounding garden having a range of mature trees and shrubs. Rarely do homes of this calibre come on the market and has to be viewed to fully appreciate everything it has to offer. We as the selling agents highly recommend viewing by appointment only.
- Travelling along the main Greystone Road, proceed straight ahead at the Bovally roundabout. Continue a short distance and take the second right turn into Newton Road. Number 4 is the second house on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Entrance Hall: 7.9 x 2.5 (25'11" x 8'2")
- with solid Oak flooring, coving around ceiling and centre piece, under-stair storage, feature arch recess.
- Lounge 5.7 x 4.4 (18'8" x 14'5")
- with solid Oak floor, recess brick alcove with Oak over-mantle and slate hearth housing multi-fuel burning stove, coving around ceiling and centre piece, feature bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.8 x 4.7 (19'0" x 15'5")
- with a wide range of Beech eye and low level units, matching granite worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, pelmet over window, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, feature glass display unit with light, larder cupboard, AGA oil fired cooker, built-in large dresser unit with feature glass displays and lights, coving around ceiling and centre piece, recess low-voltage down-lighters, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 4.1 x 2.9 (13'5" x 9'6")
- with Pine effect eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, coving around ceiling and centre piece, tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 2.4 x 1.8 (7'10" x 5'10")
- with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, built-in storage cupboards, extractor fan, coving around ceiling and centre piece, tiled floor.
- Sun Room: 5.1 x 4.7 (16'8" x 15'5" )
- with Pine ceiling, coving around ceiling, tiled floor.
- Study: 3.2 x 2.5 (10'5" x 8'2")
- with a range of fitted units and worktop, telephone point, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate floor.
- Master Bedroom (1):
- with wall-to-wall Maple effect bedroom units and dressing table, mirrored slide-robes, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate floor. EN-SUITE: having large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostat shower, double ceramic wash hand basins with low level units, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Pine balustrade staircase to first floor landing
- with roof-light.
- Bedroom (2): 5.7 x 4.4 (18'8" x 14'5")
- with built-in mirrored slide-robes, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate floor. EN-SUITE: 3.5 x 1.2 having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, ceramic wash hand basin with low level units, low flush w.c. shaver point, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3): 4.3 x 3.5 (14'1" x 11'5")
- with built-in bedroom units, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate floor.
- Bedroom (4): 5.0 x 3.5 (16'4" x 11'5")
- with coving around ceiling and centre piece, t.v. point, wood effect laminate floor.
- Bedroom (5):
- 5.0 x 4.2 with built-in bedroom units, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate floor.
- Walk-in Shelved Hot-press 2.2 x 1.5 (7'2" x 4'11")
- with feature porthole window.
- Bathroom: 3.0 x 2.2 (9'10" x 7'2")
- having four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, ceramic wash hand basin with low level units, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Also having extractor fan, shaver point, wall mirror, Pine ceiling, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Walk-in Storage Room 9.5 x 3.3 (31'2" x 10'9")
- with roof-light, strip lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Extensive tarmac area leading from front to side of property with excellent parking for a number of vehicles, private enclosed site with a wide range of mature trees, flower beds with attractive plants and shrubs, paved patio area to side with beautiful wooden gazebo.
- Integral Double Garage: 6.4 x 6.3 (20'11" x 20'8")
- with motorised roller door, power points and strip lighting, storage shelves, oil fired burner.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £2141.91 as at 30/05/2018.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »