- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large Detached Family Home
- Ideal Setting on the Edge of Countryside Yet Only Minutes from Dundonald and East Belfast
- Large Drawing Room with Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Separate Cosy Family Room with Open Fire and Double Glazed Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC and Cloakroom
- Four Large Bedrooms with Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden with Orchard, Including Apple and Plum Trees, Additional Timber Decking Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Tarmac Driveway for Ample Parking Leading to Double Garage
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- All Amenities Within Dundonald and Ballyhackamore, Belmont Villages Just Minutes Away
- Ease of Access to Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis imposing detached family home is situated at the edge of Dundonald countryside and offers spacious flexible family accommodation but yet retains an excellent convenience to all amenities with Dundonald village only minutes away. The Comber Greenway, David Lloyd Sports Club, Eastpoint complex, excellent schools and local shopping are all nearby.
Internally the property offers large drawing room and separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, four bedrooms (two en suite), family room and bathroom. The property further benefits from a large double garage, separate utility room and excellent storage. Occupying a private site, the rear garden comprises of an orchard, with both apple and plum trees, and large timber decking ideal for barbecue and entertaining.
This is an opportunity to acquire a family home and it is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate the full potential of this family home.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood double glazed front door with glazed side light to spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Steps to upper level, cornice ceiling, large cloakroom, glazed double doors to living room.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.99m (18' 0" x 13' 1")
Timber surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.1m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.25m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, polished limestone surround fireplace and hearth, open fire.
- 4.98m x 3.23m (16' 4" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, outlook to rear garden, integrated fridge, concealed light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.76m (15' 5" x 12' 4")
15'5" x 12'4" at widest points
Oak laminate wooden floor, access to walk-in dressing area with built-in shelving, through to en suite.
White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in double shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, PVC panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.m (14' 7" x 9' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, large triple built-in cupboards, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.m (15' 6" x 9' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving, access to roofspace.
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, P-panelled bath with shower screen, built-in chrome shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- STEPS TO LOWER LEVEL:
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.48m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, built-in cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.01m (11' 10" x 6' 7")
Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.06m x 5.36m (23' 2" x 17' 7")
Double up and over doors, light and power, oil fired boiler, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Rear garden with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised lawn, orchard with plum tree, apple tree, oil PVC storage tank, southerly aspect, large timber decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining, front tarmac driveway with ample parking to front leading to garage, front garden with mature trees and hedging and lawn.
Travelling from Dundonald, country bound along the Comber Road, (A22), turn right into New Line. Number 4 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »