- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow on a mature corner site
- Stunning panoramic views towards Mourne Mountains, Downpatrick town and beyond
- Lounge, kitchen with separate dining room
- 3 bedroom layout with shower room
- Pvc double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Garage and deceptively spacious gardens
Additional InformationWe are pleased to bring to the market this delightful bungalow located within the ever popular Knocknashinna area of Downpatrick. Although in need of some modernisation the property boasts stunning views overlooking the town and towards the Mourne Mountains.
The accommodation includes lounge, kitchen with separate dining room, 3 bedrooms and shower room as well as an attached garage. The property benefits from pvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating and the gardens are deceptively spacious.
Occupying a corner cul-de-sac position and as mentioned with outstanding views this is a charming property with a lot of potential for the purchaser to do their own thing and we would recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.07m x 3.65m (13' 4" x 11' 12")
granite and tiled fireplace, 2 radiators
- DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
- 3.06m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
high and low level units with complimentary work top, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven, breakfast bar, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.16m x 3.04m (10' 4" x 9' 12")
built-in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 2.62m (9' 12" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.04m (11' 9" x 9' 12")
built-in wardrobe, radiator
- white suite with shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome towel rail, fully tiled
- Approached by a tarmac driveway with attached single garage, mature gardens to front, side and rear, oil tank, rear views towards Mourne Mountains and overlooking town and beyond
Located off Movilla Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »