This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent retail showroom premises with mezzanine, caf� and ancillary storage.
- On site customer car parking
- c. 7,100 sq ft (capable of sub-division)
- The premises are presently used as a furniture showroom but with the
- relocation of the University of Ulster main campus to York Street the
Additional InformationThe subject premises comprises a former warehouse which has been sympathetically converted with salvaged brick to form a large open-plan retail showroom fitted out to a high standard, with access to a mezzanine caf� from the main showroom.
There is an additional warehouse/store adjacent to the showroom with direct access from Little Patrick Street.
The building benefits from a 16 ft eaves height, profile sheet steel panelled pitched roof incorporating roof lights, generating excellent natural light for the retail showroom and caf� accommodation.
Other amenities include gas fired heating, glazed showroom frontage to Nelson Street and on-site customer car parking.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »