- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property with wonderful views
- Beautifully presented and in great condition throughout
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Four Winds area
- Offers versatile and spacious split level accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Fabulous living room with a feature fireplace and sliding doors to the garden
- Separate dining room and a further reception room or fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining
- Utility room with matching units and plumbing for white goods
- Luxury bathroom with a separate free-standing bath and shower enclosure
- Large master bedroom with incredible views and an en-suite
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor
- West facing rear garden with a patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Front garden finished with shrubs and a driveway to the side
- Gas heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationHave I Got Views For You!
This beautifully presented semi-detached home located in Four Winds offers spacious and flexible accommodation that will appeal to a variety of purchasers. It is clearly evident that time and money has been spent over the years creating a home you can simply move into and enjoy . The rear garden is completely private and offers the most stunning views over Belfast and beyond. The property itself can offer up to five bedrooms or you could choose to have more reception space... the choice is yours!
The entrance level offers an entrance hall, a dining room and a reception room or fourth bedroom if required. Down a few steps leads you to a living room with a feature fireplace and sliding patio doors to the garden, a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a utility room with matching units. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom with stunning views and an en-suite shower room and a further two double bedrooms.
To the front there is a nice selection of shrubs that provide privacy and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private and offers a spacious patio area and a lower garden that has been landscaped to offers different areas that are complimented by an array of shrubs. The westerly aspect and uninterrupted views ensures you will experience stunning sunsets.
Mount Michael View is a quiet and family friendly cul-de-sac located in the popular Four Winds area. There is easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside shopping centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.61m x 4.88m (11'10" x 16')
- Dining Room 3.63m x 3.76m (11'11" x 12'4")
- Bedroom 4 / Office 2.74m'3.35m x 3.61m (9''11" x 11'10")
- Kitchen 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3" x 10'7")
- Utility Room 1.65m x 3.18m (5'5" x 10'5")
- Bathroom 2.31m x 3.61m (7'7" x 11'10")
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 6.78m (11'11" x 22'3")
- En-suite 1.80m x 2.03m (5'11" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 3.63m (11'1" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »