- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An attractive semi-detached property in the popular Rosetta area
- No onward chain and requiring some modernisation
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Through lounge/dining area
- Kitchen with a range of high & low-level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with a three-piece suite
- Detached garage with an up & over door
- Superb rear garden with a very private aspect
- Front garden with a selection of plants
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & mostly Upvc double glazed
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationCount on the Mount!
This chain free semi-detached property located in the heart of the Rosetta area is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first-class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. The property does require updating but with a little bit of vision, it has the making of a great family home.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living/dining room and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a shower room with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a selection of plants and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking which leads to a detached garage. The private rear garden benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio area that is a great place to relax with a book and a cold drink.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre close by. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to name but a few.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/dining room 6.43m x 3.12m (21'01 x 10'03)
- Kitchen 4.14m x 1.83m (13'07 x 6'00)
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 2.62m (10'05 x 8'07)
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 3.12m (10'03 x 10'03)
- Bedroom 3 2.18m x 1.83m (7'02 x 6'00)
- Shower Room 2.21m x 1.80m (7'03 x 5'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »