- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Spacious Semi Detached Villa
- Ease of Access to Excellent Range of Schools for all Ages, Ulster Hospital and George Best City Airport
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Space
- Large Lounge with Feature Polished Limestone Fireplace and Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Master Incorporating Luxurious En Suite
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Oak PVC Double Glazing
- South Facing and Private Rear Garden
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional or Family Market
- Earliest Appraisal Recommended
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached family home is located in a small Development of 6 houses. Internally the property is a superb example of modern living with little expense spared to fixtures and fittings.
The clever layout provides the ideal modern living environment with bespoke fitted Kitchen open to ample dining area. Other benefits include a spacious lounge and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom incorporating a contemporary white suite ensuite. There is also a family bathroom with contemporary white.
Externally this home enjoys low maintenance with front and rear garden providing ideal space for outdoor entertaining or children at play, as well as generous driveway parking. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Located off the East Link Road this location ensures ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes. The towns of Newtownards, Holywood and Bangor are also easily accessible. Dundonald itself enjoys an array of local amenities and public transport is close at hand.
With so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all that this desirable home has to offer
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door and glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, concealed built-in Baxi gas fired boiler, extractor fan, polished ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.15m x 4.72m (20' 2" x 15' 6")
Measurements at widest points.
Polished limestone surround fireplace, gas coal fire and hearth, oak double glazed French doors to rear garden, cornice ceiling, beech wooden floor.
- 4.85m x 3.91m (15' 11" x 12' 10")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in Smeg oven, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, built-in glazed display unit, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in wine rack, low voltage spotlight, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, open to family and dining area, beech wooden floor, built-in glazed display unit.
- Low voltage spotlight, storage cupboard with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.76m (12' 6" x 12' 4")
Outlook to front, low voltage spotlight.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.24m x 2.9m (7' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 3.76m (10' 5" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.06m (9' 8" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, P-panelled bath with built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, driveway for off-street parking for two cars.
Motte Lodge can be located off the East Link Road travelling from Dundonald village on the left hand side. Number 4 is one of five in the development.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »