- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Grey Kitchen
- White Shower Room
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Attached Garage
- Cul De Sac
Additional InformationIf you don't read these details you could be missing out on a great opportunity, as at this price this delightful semi detached chalet bungalow must represent real value for money. The property has been pleasantly and comfortably presented and would ideally suit a young family acquiring their first home or would prove a very sensible investment purchase. From either point of view this is an opportunity not to be missed, not only for the accommodation on offer, but the location that offers instant access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and convenience to local schools and the varied shopping experience available at Springhill.
All in all this is a great little starter home, so take the time to view and discover a home to call your own.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'9" x 12'4" narrowing to 9'3" (6.63m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.82m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Wood mantel.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower with thermostatic shower over and drencher. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. PVC walls and ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 12'11" x 8'10" (3.94m x 2.69m)
- KITCHEN 10'4" x 9'3" (3.15m x 2.82m)
- Range of grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'0" x 9'7" (4.27m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8" x 11'9" at widest point (3.86m x 3.58m at widest point)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11" x 9'4" (3.02m x 2.84m)
- Double glazed velux window.
- Garden in stones with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in pavestones. Light. Tap.
- GARAGE 16'10" x 9'7" (5.13m x 2.92m)
- Roller Door. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »