This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently constructed semi detached home
- Situated in the popular Millmount Village development
- Living room with gas fire
- Large kitchen with dining which opens up to sun room
- Three double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Driveway parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully double glazed
- Gardens to rear in patio, lawns and shrubs
- Viewing is strictly by private appointment
Additional InformationSituated within this most sought after development on the periphery of Dundonald is this attractive semi detached villa comprising of three double bedrooms and two reception areas and upgraded to the highest of standards. The present owners have finished the property to a most exacting standard and the bright and deceptively spacious accommodation comprises three double bedrooms - master with luxury ensuite shower room, living room with feature gas fireplace, luxury fully integrated kitchen open plan to ample dining and sunroom and bathroom with modern white suite. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazed. Externally the property is further enhanced by its driveway with ample car parking and enclosed well tended garden to rear in patio lawns and shrubs. This location provides ease of access for city commuters, catchment for many leading schools, the ever growing buzz of the Comber Road with its wide range of day to day amenities to include popular coffee shops, the Ulster Hospital and the increasingly popular EastPoint Entertainment Village are all easily accessible. Please contact the East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 for an appointment to view.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.6m x 3.71m (15' 1" x 12' 2")
With contemporary fireplace, gas fire and marble hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 4.9m x 3.71m (16' 1" x 12' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen including single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, brick effect partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Stainless steel built in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney extractor fan. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Concealed gas boiler. Concealed lighting. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Ample dining area. Breakfast bar and seating. Ceramic tiled floor and built in microwave.
- White suite comprising: Dual flush, close coupled WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Double glazed French doors to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
Built in storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With modern white suite comprising: Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, dual flush close coupled WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.74m (10' 9" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.26m (11' 1" x 7' 5")
- With modern white suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, dual flush close coupled WC, ceramic tiled floor. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- With built in storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Driveway to ample car parking. Well tended gardens to front with shrubs and private enclosed rear garden in lawns. Outside light and tap. Boundary fencing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 1 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views