- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location In This Popular Residential Location
- Contemporary End Townhouse
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms And Two Separate Reception Rooms Or Four Bedrooms And One Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawns
- Popular And Convenient Location On Peripheral Of Lisburn City Centre And Comfortable Commuting Distance To Belfast
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationIdeally located off the main Moira Road in Lisburn, the property benefits from its close proximity to the city and the many amenities it has to offer and is also well placed for commuting via the relevant motorway networks to Belfast and further afield.
The property itself is well presented throughout and has spacious accommodation comprising of; three double bedrooms, two reception rooms together with kitchen, casual dining, bathroom and ensuite.
In addition the property has a fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, professional couple or young family in today's market. We recommend immediate inspection through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.66m (16' 6" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING:
- 4.06m x 3.66m (13' 4" x 12' 0")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Concealed extractor fan. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part wall tiling and tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Double doors to Juliette balcony.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Laminate floor. Built-in furniture.
- Jacuzzi bath. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.4m (13' 0" x 11' 2")
Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
- Externally there are gardens fully enclosed and laid in lawns. Quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking.
Heading out the Moira Road from Lisburn city centre, Millar's Ford is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »