- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional mid townhouse.
- Three good comfortable bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite shower room.
- One reception room.
- Luxury finished kitchen / dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private landscaped rear gardens.
- Car parking to front.
An unique opportunity to acquire a luxurious beautifully presented town house within an established residential development off the increasingly popular Blacks Road location that continues to soar in demand. Three comfortable, well appointed bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. One generous reception room with feature polished marble fireplace and walnut wooden flooring. Large fitted kitchen open to dining area. White bathroom suite. Mains fed gas fired central heating system. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear doors. Feature floor coverings and internal doors. Roofspace access / storage. Excellent, youthful presentation throughout. Landscaped, enclosed, secure and private rear gardens / car parking to front. Easy access to leading schools / Blacks Road Park and Ride / major road network / transport links. Tremendous first time buy, well worth a visit. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature natural stone travertine tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 15'5 x 11'3 (4.70m x 3.43m)
- Magnificent marble fireplace with inset and hearth, solid walnut wood strip floor, feature walnut internal door.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'10 x 14'9 (4.52m x 4.50m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, underoven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, feature natural stone travertine flooring, low voltage spotlights, storage understairs, Upvc back door, pvc ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 10'11 (3.96m x 3.33m)
- Wooden strip floor, built-in slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, tiling, low flush w.c, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 12'11 x 12'3 (3.94m x 3.73m)
- Wooden strip floor, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'7 x 7'11 (2.62m x 2.41m)
- Wooden strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, tiling.
- Approached via slingsby type ladder.
- Landscaped site, carparking to front, flagged, enclosed, fenced, secure and private to rear, secure to rear, feature fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »