- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1 Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Rear Hall/Utility
- Enclosed Back Garden to the rear
- Pine Internal Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Front Door
- Parking At Front
This end terraced property is located on the main street within the small village of Caledon. Internally this home is in good condition and some general modernisation is needed. To the rear of this property is a large back garden laid out in lawn with a large garden shed, and great potential to extend the property. Parking is available at the front. Over all this property would ideally suited to a first time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are within walking distance in the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns.
- Enterance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, cloak space under stairs, laminated wooden floor.
- 10' 2" x 14' 7" (3.10m x 4.44m) Open fire fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth and mahogany surround over, laminated wooden floor, built in units and fitted cupboards.
- 10' 3" x 7' 2" (3.12m x 2.18m) Walnut fitted kitchen with fitted high and low level units, electric cooker with extractor fan over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, larder and storage cupboard off, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall/Utility Room
- 11' 7" x 4' 6" (3.53m x 1.37m) Fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and PVC celling. Direct access to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- 8' 8" x 6' 2" (2.64m x 1.88m) Low flush WC, shower cubical with electric shower , sink in vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 5" x 10' 3" (4.09m x 3.12m) Built in wardrobes, fitted high and low level units and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 8' 3" (3.43m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 5" x 8' 4" (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Enclosed Garden to the rear of the property laid out in lawn and screened with hedge for privacy, large garden shed. Ample room is also offered for an extension to the rear of the dwelling. Vehicle parking is offered at the front on the main street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »