4 Magee Park,
Larne, BT40 1PP
3 Bed Semi-detached Chalet
Offers around £160,000
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Offers around £160,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Superb Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Recently Installed Luxury Shaker Kitchen
- Recently Installed Luxury Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Fascias
- Gas Central Heating
- Prime Mature Private Corner Site
- Detached Wooden Garage / Workshop
With a high level of demand anticapeted an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With feature painted panelled walls. Quality laminate plank flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.17m (16'4" x 13'8")
- Attractive modern fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Quality 'grey coloured' laminate plank flooring.
- LUXURY SHAKER KITCHEN 4.04m x 3.12m (13'3" x 10'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units in a charcoal grey matt finish with contrasting wood effect work surfaces and sensor under unit lighting. Co-ordinating Franke sink unit with colour coded mixer tap. Space for freestanding range style cooker. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7" x 10'6")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6" x 8'3")
- DELUXE FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment, quarter rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c and modern vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc tap. Feature 'metro brick style' pvc panelling for easy maintenance.
- Neat well maintained garden to front. Private garden to side in lawn screened by perimeter connifer hedge and fencing.
Tarmac driveway to side with ample parking to:-
- DETACHED WOODEN GARAGE/ WORKSHOP 5.03m x 3.86m (16'6" x 12'8")
- With electric remote operated door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn with part paved patio area perfect for family barbeques screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing