- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious and Well-Presented End Town Terrace
- Fantastic Views over Belfast City and Beyond
- Bright and Spacious Living Area
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite
- South Facing Rear Garden in Lawn with Patio Area
- Front Garden in Lawn
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Solar panels for hot water
- Close to a Range of Local Shops and Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links Near at Hand
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools within close Proximity
Additional InformationEnjoying a quiet yet convenient location just off the Knock Road, this attractive terrace townhouse is therefore ideal for availing of excellent local schools and amenities, including at the Forestside Complex. The elevated site ensures both privacy to the rear and stunning views across the city to the front.
The property offers generous, well-proportioned family accommodation throughout, with bright and spacious lounge area, modern kitchen open plan to family dining area. The first floor offers three well-appointed bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Externally, there is a fantastic south facing rear private garden along with gardens laid in lawn to front. The property further benefits from Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Ideally placed for those seeking easy access to Belfast City Centre, and also only being minutes' drive to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages this property is sure to be popular throughout the market.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- 5.908m x 2.903m (19' 5" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integratd Bosch electric double oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Laminate wood effect flooring. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Patio door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.859m x 2.91m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.466m x 2.945m (8' 1" x 9' 8")
Built-in shelved storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and thermostatic overhead power shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, heated chrome towel rail, wall-mounted mirrored cabinet, fully tiled walls, wood effect lino flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Tiered rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and south facing patio/decked area. uPVC oil tank. House for oil boiler.
Travelling towards Forestside along the Upper Knockbreda Road (Knock dual carriageway), turn left into Casaeldona Park then 1st right is Lisnasharragh Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »