- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached New Build Home
- Excellent Standard of Finish
- Smart Home Technology
- Super Fast Broadband Available
- Multi Fuel Stove
- 4 Bedrooms / Kitchen / Lounge
- Feature High Ceilings
- Proceeding along the main Edenmore Road, at the Health Centre take left onto the Rossair Road. Take the seventh turn on the left into Linen Court and number 4 is situated at the bottom of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
- We are delighted to bring this wonderful new build to the market. No. 4 Linen Court offers excellent family accommodation and has all the modern smart technology you need to live in the 21st Century. Comprising the new smart home devices, there has been careful attention paid to every detail in the construction of this house. Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only with the undersigned agent.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Hallway: 4.3 x 2.1 (14'1" x 6'10")
- Tiled flooring. Under stair storage. Low voltage down lights.
- Lounge: 5.0 x 3.5 (16'4" x 11'5")
- Laminate flooring. Solid fuel stove. Dimmer switch. Shutter blinds on windows. Feature inset ceiling. Chrome sockets.
- Kitchen: 6.5 x 3.1 (21'3" x 10'2")
- With a range of modern fitted eye and low level units with soft closing doors and with a matching worktop. Ceramic sink. Built in induction hob. Built in electric oven and microwave. Extractor fan and light. Built in dishwasher. Low voltage down lights. uPVC Patio doors to outside paved area.
- Utility Room: 3.5 x 1.6 (11'5" x 5'2")
- With a range of eye and low level units with matching worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and ducted for tumble dryer. Gas Fired Central Heating Boiler. Laminate flooring.
- Separate W.C. 2.0 x 1.0 (6'6" x 3'3")
- Low Flush W.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Bedroom 1: 3.8 x 3.4 (12'5" x 11'1")
- Laminate flooring. Shutter blinds on window.
- En - suite: 2.2 x 1.0 (7'2" x 3'3")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Low Flush W.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled floors.
- Bedroom 2: 3.3 x 2.9 (10'9" x 9'6")
- Laminate flooring. Shutter blinds on window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1 x 2.9 (10'2" x 9'6")
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4: 3.5 x 2.3 (11'5" x 7'6")
- Laminate floor. Connecting door to bathroom.
- Bathroom: 2.3 x 2.3 (7'6" x 7'6")
- White stand alone bath with shower attachment over bath. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low Flush W.C. Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage down lights.
- Detached Garage: 5.3 2.3 (17'4" 7'6")
- Electric roller door. Overhead storage. LED strip lighting. Power points. Pedestrian strip lighting.
- Exterior Features:
- Pavia driveway to the front and side of the property. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »