- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Elegant and exclusive detached residence
- Spacious hallway with stairs leading to gallery style study landing
- Drawing room with feature fireplace including a stone recess, reclaimed beam mantle and a cast iron multi-fuel stove
- Stunning open plan kitchen with dining area and a family room to the rear of the home including a large corner window and double doors to the rear garden
- Separate living room or dining room
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with a good range of contemporary high and low level units with granite work surfaces as well as a built in dishwasher, space for range style cooker and space for a fridge freezer
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Downstairs cloaks/WC off main hallway
- Four spacious bedrooms, master suite including a spacious bedroom, bespoke fitted dressing room and a large ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with a connecting ‘Jack and Jill’ ensuite shower room and bedroom 4 with an adjoining ensuite shower room
- Detached garage block with roller garage door. Beautifully designed external staircase leads to a spacious games room above with a separate WC including a wash hand basin
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking areas to the rear
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Contemporary style interior doors, skirting boards and architraves
- Neat gardens surrounding the property laid out in lawns with planted shrubbery beds and patio areas
- Stunning interior presentation
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Floor Area: 2400 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This elegant and very exclusive detached residence has been extensively redesigned from the original to provide a truly amazing interior for modern living, having four spacious ensuite bedrooms including a luxury master bedroom suite with a bespoke fitted dressing room and a wonderful live-in style kitchen, dining and family room to the rear of the home. The property is beautifully presented in a contemporary style complimenting a very high standard of specification which will immediately appeal to discerning purchasers. Limestone Meadows enjoys a convenient potion situated on the edge of the village with its array of amenities as well as Rowandale Primary School and commuter networks for other towns and cities. Viewing a must!
From Main Street, Moira, take Meeting Street and proceed onto Clarehill Road. Limestone Meadows is opposite Rowandale Primary School on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »