- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well maintained detached family home
- C. 2,000 sq. ft.
- Living room with open fire
- Family room
- Open plan kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances and dining area
- Five bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Integral garage
- Gas fired central heating with 'Nest' system
- Double glazed windows
- Driveway parking
- Rear enclosed garden
- Cul-de-sac location
- Close proximity to all local amenities including Bangor town centre, Bloomfield shopping centre and transport routes for commuters
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well maintained detached family home located within a quiet cul de sac setting just off Rathgael Road. With proximity to all local amenities including Bangor town centre, Bloomfield Shopping complex and transport routes for commuters are all on ones doorstep.
This superb property has been extremely well-maintained by the current vendors which compliments the already generous proportions with accommodation comprising: living room, family room, open plan kitchen with dining area with double doors opening to the rear patio and garden, five bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom, integral garage, utility room and downstairs WC. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating with a 'Nest' system and double glazed windows.
This really is a practical family home which we are sure will be of interest to those wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of city life yet remain within striking distance of all main arterial routes, schools and local shopping facilities.
- Panelled composite door with glazed side panels.
- Under stairs storage cupboard, wood laminate floor, staircase with glass balustrades to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.58m x 3.96m (21' 7" x 13' 0")
Into bay. Carved wood fire surround with cast iron inset, open fire and tiled hearth.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.94m x 1.91m (12' 11" x 6' 3")
Wood laminate floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.94m (13' 4" x 12' 11")
Wood laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.45m (10' 9" x 4' 9")
Fitted units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, access to integral garage.
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.56m x 3.28m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
Roller shutter door, gas fired boiler, power and light.
- 7.85m x 2.95m (25' 9" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units with granite worktops, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, dining space for 6-8 people, velux windows, large format ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double opening doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.56m x 3.25m (18' 3" x 10' 8")
Fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.02m (12' 11" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 2.95m (9' 11" x 9' 8")
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled corner shower, fully tiled walls.
- Wood laminate floor, storage cupboard with shelving, access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.97m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
Storage cupboard with hanging space.
- Paved patio area, artificial lawn, water supply.
Driveway parking to front, garden laid in lawns.
Laurel Wood is situated off the Rathgael Road in Bangor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »