- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Good Size Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC & Utility
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Superb Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located at the entrance to this much sought after development just off the Ballycraigy Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glazed glass panelled doors to a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, matching utility room and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a separate family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating,
Outside there is a tarmac parking bay to front, garden to front in lawn and superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, corner wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 17'1'' X 11'4'' (5.21m X 3.45m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'7'' X 11'11'' (3.84m X 3.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, buit in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 7'8'' X 5'1'' (2.34m X 1.55m)
- Matching unit, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, gas boiler, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.96m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobes & drawers, radiator.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 10'5'' (3.45m X 3.18m)
- Built in wardrobes & drawers, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10'' X 7'5'' AT WIDEST (2.39m X 2.26m AT WIDEST)
- Built in bed unit with drawers, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, ½ tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway / parking bay at front.
Garden to front in lawn
Superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »