4 Laurel Drive, Strabane BT82 9PL
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two & A Half Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- uPVC Windows
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Burglar Alarm
Occupying a choice mature site on Laurel Drive, Number 4 offers three bedroom, two and a half reception accommodation together with integral garage, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and mature generous gardens.
Whilst in need of a little TLC, this is indeed an excellent opportunity which will lend itself easily to the needs of the modern family. Given the location and close proximity to local amenities, we encourage early inspection to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance Porch:
- with sliding door, tiled floor, stained glass door and sidelights to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with points for wall lights and smoke alarm.
- 3.48m x 4.52m (11'5 x 14'10)
with feature fireplace, tiled and cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, points for wall lights, TV point.
- 2.9m x 3.61m (9'6 x 11'10)
with range of eye and low level units including leaded glazed display units, open ended display shelving, integrated hob and oven, housing for fridge freezer, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, tiled between units, tiled floor.
- Dining Room:
- 3.63m x 3.76m (11'11 x 12'4)
with points for wall lights, glazed doors to Lounge.
- Utility Room:
- 1.85m x 3.73m (6'1 x 12'3)
with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floors.
- Boiler House:
- 1.96m x 2.11m (6'5 x 6'11)
with access to second attic.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.18m x 4.09m (10'5 x 13'5)
with built in double robes.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.05m x 3.18m (10'0 x 10'5)
with built in single robe.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.02m x 3.2m (9'11 x 10'6)
- with panel bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, hot press.
- Integral Garage:
- 3.02m x 5.16m (9'11 x 16'11)
with double vehicular doors, light and power.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front and generous side gardens in lawn, bordered by low level wall. Rear garden in lawn, outside lights and tap.
From the Melmount Road, turn onto the Ballycolman Road. Take the first right onto Laurel Drive. Number four will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »