- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Dining/Games room
- Luxury fitted kitchen with dining and family area
- Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Double garage
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Oil fired heating
- Oak panelled doors downstairs
- Spacious front, side and rear gardens extending to approximately 1.5 acres
Additional InformationAn impressive detached home of around 3,500 sq ft built to an exacting standard by the current owners in 2006.
The property is located on a private lane in a beautiful country setting and yet is only 0.5 miles from Belfast International Airport, 4.5 miles from Nutts Corner roundabout and 15 miles from Belfast City Centre. There is also a school bus service at the end of the lane.
The stylish accommodation offers fabulous flexibility to suit families of all ages. Downstairs is a relaxed lounge, separate dining room, bright sun room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining and family area, utility room and downstairs wc room. Upstairs consists of 5 generous bedrooms, two with ensuite and an elegant bathroom.
The gardens extend to approximately 1.5 acres and are enclosed by fencing and hedging. There is a useful double garage and lots of room for extra vehicles.
A wonderful opportunity to enjoy a luxury home in an idyllic location with easy commuting routes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded and stained glass side panels. Solid oak flooring. Recessed lights. Picture rail. Coved ceiling. Pine staircase to first floor.
- 4.6m x 8.76m (15' 1" x 28' 9")
Double french doors from entrance hall. Reclaimed brick hole in the wall fireplace with multi fuel stove, railway sleeper mantle and slate hearth. Solid oak flooring. UPVC french doors to rear patio. Coved ceiling. Picture rail.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.76m x 4.17m (22' 2" x 13' 8")
Solid oak flooring. Recessed lights.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 9.75m x 4.42m (32' 0" x 14' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Space for range cooker. Space for American fridge/freezer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Solid wooden work surfaces. UPVC french doors to rear garden and sun room. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Picture rail.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.71m (14' 3" x 12' 2")
Range of cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Walk in storage cupboard. Single drainer stainless steel sink units with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Access to roofspace.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.73m x 4.52m (12' 3" x 14' 10")
Solid oak flooring. Feature hole in the wall fireplace with reclaimed brick and slate hearth. UPVC french doors to decked area.
- Access to roofspace. Recessed lights. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.6m (22' 0" x 15' 1")
Feature dual aspect windows with views over gardens. Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Walk in wardrobe. Picture rail.
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.95m x 4.34m (16' 3" x 14' 3")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Picture rail.
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.14m x 3.71m (13' 7" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.57m x 2.92m (15' 0" x 9' 7")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 4.14m x 2.87m (13' 7" x 9' 5")
- White suite. Feature roll top bath. Corner shower cubicle with power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Cast iron radiator. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.91m x 6.27m (22' 8" x 20' 7")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Double roller doors.
- Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with shrub beds and borders extending to approximately 1.5 acres, enclosed by fencing, hedging & trees. Outside light and tap. Paved patio area. Decked area. Double entrance pillars with spacious driveway.
At top of the lane to the left hand side of number 33 Largy Road, Crumlin
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »