- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Semi Detached Family Home Located In A Highly Popular Residential Development
- Three Good Size Bedrooms With Master En Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Attractive Open Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Family Dining Area
- Family Bathroom Suite With Walk In Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Detached Garage
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden Part Laid In Lawn
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Wonderfully Presented Throughout- A Must View!
Additional InformationTMC are excited to present this beautiful semi detached family home on to the property market. Wonderfully presented throughout and situated in a highly popular and convenient residential location this home is sure attract the attention of a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and those with young expanding families on the lookout for additional living space.
Internally this home offers up superb accommodation throughout with the ground floor comprising of a bright and spacious lounge with attractive open fire place, a modern fitted kitchen open to a sizeable family dining area and a downstairs W.C. Three good size bedrooms with master en suite and a luxurious bathroom suite with added walk in shower enclosure are located on the first floor of the property. The property further benefits from a private enclosed rear garden part laid in lawn, a detached garage and a driveway for secure off street parking.
Offering an ease of access to a wide range of local shops, popular schools as well as all of the main arterial transport links we are anticipating a high level of demand in this property and prompt viewing is highly advisable to avoid any disappointment.
- Ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, under stair storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, single panelled radiator.
- 5.13m x 3.81m (16' 10" x 12' 6")
Feature attractive fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth and inset, solid wood fooring, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 6.02m x 3.66m (19' 9" x 12' 0")
good range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob & integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, fridge freezer space, formica work surfaces, double panelled radiator, open to family dining area.
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.78m (14' 3" x 12' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled flooring, single panel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
Storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Private enclosed rear garden part laid in lawn, access to garage plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Driveway for off street parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »