- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Render Finish Detached Home In A Private Residential Location
- Completed To An Extremely High Standard Throughout With Interior Designed Finishes
- Located In The Exclusive Belvoir Park Development, Within Easy Access To Leading Schools, Forestside Shopping Centre & Tesco Newtownbreda
- Edwardian Inspired Architecture Striking The Perfect Balance Between Contemporary & Period Design
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms With Impressive Kitchen / Dining Area & Open Plan Garden Room
- Private South West Facing Rear Garden
- The Development Boasts Communal Formal Gardens And Parkland Walks, All To Be Enjoyed By The Residents
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Painted Internal Doors, Architraves & Skirtings
- High Quality Ironmongery
- Comprehensive Range Of Chrome Electrical Sockets, Switches, Phone Points & USB Charging Points
- LED Recessed Spotlighting Throughout
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Energy Efficient Boiler Providing Instant Hot Water
- Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Radiators In Bedrooms
- Traditional Cavity Wall Construction With Render Finish
- High Quality Double Glazed Painted Hardwood Windows
- Natural Slate Roof
- Warranty Provided By Global Home Warranties, Number Of Years Left To Be Confirmed By Your Solicitor
Additional InformationThis recently constructed render finish detached property is one of the finest homes to come on the market in BT8. Forming part of the exclusive Belvoir Park development, the home comprises of an impressive entrance hall with living room, WC and spacious open plan kitchen / dining / garden room with direct access out to a private south west facing garden.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a luxuriously finished bathroom with freestanding bath.
Outside, the property offers driveway parking, garage with utility area, and rear lawn garden with patio area.
All in all, a beautiful home located within a popular residential area. Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlights. Wood effect tiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low voltage spotlights. Matching wood effect tiling. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage cupboard. Sensor light. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.83m (17' 6" x 12' 7")
Fireplace with stone surround and limestone hearth and mantle with glass fronted cassette wood burner. Low level units and shelves.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.m x 3.22m (19' 8" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite worktops. Centre island unit. NEFF oven. NEFF microwave. NEFF four ring gas hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher. Hotpoint washer/dryer. Low voltage spotlights. Floor sockets.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.4m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Aluminium/wooden sliding glass door leading outside.
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Low voltage spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.35m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Built-in robes. Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage. Fully tiled corner shower unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.23m x 3.1m (13' 11" x 10' 2")
Low voltage spotlights. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
Low voltage spotlights. Built-in robes.
- Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower unit.
- Tarmac driveway for 3 cars to the front. Enclosed rear garden bordered by brick wall and metal railing. Paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Well stocked flower beds with a colourful selection of flowers. Outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.2m x 3.31m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Power and light. Up and over door.
From House of Sport roundabout traveling on the A55 (Outer Ring) continue to the T junction and turn right onto Hospital Road. The entrance to Belvoir Park is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »