- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented semi detached family home
- Three spacious bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Generous kitchen/diner with sliding doors to rear
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Fully tiled bathroom with four piece suite
- Tarmac Driveway
- Sizeable enclosed rear garden
- Views of countryside to front
Knockview Grove, Portadown
Hannath welcome onto the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property, deceptively spacious reached over 1100sq/ft. Set within this highly popular development of quality homes over looking the green fields of the countryside. Offering well proportioned family accommodation and a range of integral features which is sure to draw attention from a variety of discerning purchasers. Early viewing is highly recommended. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrance Hall 23' 0'' x 3' 11'' (7m x 1.2m)
- Spacious hallway. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- WC 6' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2m x 1.2m)
- WC and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 9'' x 14' 5'' (5.1m x 4.4m)
- Modern kitchen with a substantial range of wall and base units. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Feature glass sliding doors to rear.
- Utility room 7' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.3m x 1.6m)
- Space for appliances. Storage space.
- Living Room 12' 10'' x 12' 6'' (3.9m x 3.8m)
- Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with wood burning stove and sleeper mantle.
- Bedroom 1 14' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.3m x 2.7m)
- Rear aspect double room.
- En-suite 4' 7'' x 4' 3'' (1.4m x 1.3m)
- Three piece suite. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 15' 5'' x 8' 6'' (4.7m x 2.6m)
- Front aspect room.
- Bedroom 3 7' 7'' x 9' 6'' (2.3m x 2.9m)
- Front aspect room
- Bathroom 7' 3'' x 9' 6'' (2.2m x 2.9m)
- Fully tiled with four piece suite to include; WC wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front. large enclosed rear garden with patio and grass area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »