How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A most attractive and well presented detached period home in a most enviable setting
- 2 well proportioned reception rooms
- Modern recently fitted kitchen with open plan to casual dining area
- 4 bright and good sized bedrooms
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Easily accessible front and mature rear gardens
- NB: The side garden benefits from a planning approval for an equally attractive property and is for sale by separate negotiation
Additional InformationThis very attractive period family home occupies a prime position in the heart of Belmont and located within a quiet cul-de-sac off Knocklofty Park just a short walk from both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Roads varied and popular amenities, within easy reach of many leading grammar and primary schools and just off the outer ring enabling easy commuting to Belfast City Centre and all arterial routes.
The property itself offers bright and good sized family dining with 2 well-proportioned reception rooms and a recently fitted open plan kitchen with French doors opening to the rear gardens, 4 first floor bedrooms with modern recently fitted bathroom complete the excellent accommodation this fine home offers.
The side garden benefits from a planning approval for an equally attractive family home, and is for sale by separate negotiation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Bevelled glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood block flooring, oak panelled wall, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented dryer, Worchester gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 5" x 12' 6" (5.3m x 3.8m)
- Feature bay window, open fire with granite inset and hearth, wooden surround, cornice ceiling.
- SITTING ROOM:13' 5" x 11' 10" (4.1m x 3.6m)
- Open fire with Baxi grate, granite inset and hearth, wooden surround, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:26' 3" x 13' 5" (8.0m x 4.1m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel 1.5 sink unit with drainer and swan neck mixer taps, built-in Fagor 4 ring ceramic hob, built-in Hotpoint oven, stainless steel splashback, extractor fan, built-in Zanussi dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to exterior, low voltage spotlights, alcove display shelving.
- Original carved mahogany staircase to . . .
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 5" x 13' 5" (4.4m x 4.1m)
- BEDROOM (2):16' 1" x 14' 1" (4.9m x 4.3m)
- BEDROOM (3):12' 6" x 11' 10" (3.8m x 3.6m)
- BEDROOM (4):8' 10" x 8' 10" (2.7m x 2.7m)
- Modern 4 piece white bathroom suite comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Zest shower unit, tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, linen cupboard.
- Low maintenance front garden bordered by hedging. Garden store. Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Mature rear garden.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views