- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms / 2 reception rooms
- UPvc double glazed
- OFCH & wood burning stove
- EPC rating: D56
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- Very convenient location
Additional InformationThis immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house with detached garage is situated in the highly sought after Knockeen area, just off the Crebilly Road. It is close by to the reputable Ballykeel Primary and Nursery school, and is within minutes walk of Tesco and other local shops. The location is extremely convenient for access to the town centre and for access onto the M2/A26.
The property is bright and beautifully finished. Potential buyers can expect to view a lovely home which is ready to move straight into. This particular vendor offers the added benefit of having no onward chain!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 3.33m x 2.05m (10'11" x 6'9")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panel. Laminate wooden floor. Storage space under stairs with ample room for a computer desk for example.
- Lounge 5.26m x 3.80m (17'3" x 12'6")
- Wood burning stove with granite hearth and wooden beam mantle. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Dining room 2.97m x 2.52m (9'9" x 8'3")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 4.36m x 3.00m (14'4" x 9'10")
- Excellent range of eye and low units finished in a walnut effect. Two glazed eye level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, double oven with grill, electric hob with stainless steel extractor. Space for fridge and space for under counter freezer. Larder cupboard with space for washing machine. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 4.37m x 0.95m (14'4" x 3'1")
- Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.92m x 3.14m (12'10" x 10'4")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.92m x 3.07m widest points (12'10" x 10'1" widest points)
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4" x 8'1")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2.89m x 1.97m widest points (9'6" x 6'6" widest points)
- Three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with overhead 'Triton' electric shower unit, with fitted shower screen.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and tarmac driveway to the side.
The back is fully enclosed and has been finished with ease of maintenance in mind. There is a tarmac yard and a raised area of decking. Also within the back garden in a separate boiler house, outdoor tap and light.
- With roller shutter door, light and power. Side door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »