- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome Family Home In A Mature And Hugely Popular Location
- Retaining Many Original & Traditional Features
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Snug & Study
- Cloakroom with wc on ground floor
- Kitchen With Fitted Appliances And Casual Dining Area
- Five Generous Bedrooms (master with en suite and Dressing room)
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Detached Double Garage
- Tarmac Driveway With Ample Parking
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating & Turkingtons Double Glazing
- Surrounded By Belfast's Leading Schools & Public Transport Facilities
- Convenient To Local Shops, The Ulster Hospital, Stormont, Airport & City Centre
Additional InformationSet on a mature tree lined avenue in one of Belfast's most exclusive suburbs this handsome semi-detached family home is sure to attract significant interest.
Upon entry one is immediately aware that the current owners have taken pride and spared no expense in extending and restoring this home while preserving many original features.
The accommodation on the ground floor consists of a drawing room, dining room, snug, kitchen with fitted appliances and breakfast area to the rear. There is also a study, a cloaks area and cloakroom. Upstairs are 5 generous bedrooms (master with en suite and dressing room), a family bathroom and separate shower room off the 1st floor and the return landings.
There is a private driveway that leads to the double garage with plenty of parking. There are gardens to the front and rear.
With increasing focus on the proximity of good local schools and the practicality of easy City Centre access this substantial and attractive residence will have broad appeal.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Parquet wood block floor. Picture rail. Understairs cupboard.
- 4.39m x 3.78m (14' 5" x 12' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with gas fire inset and mahogany surround. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Lead glass on upper panes.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.89m (19' 0" x 12' 9")
Lead stained glass upper pane. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Cast iron fireplace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 5.13m (19' 0" x 16' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with mahogany surround and gas fire inset. Lead stained glass upper pane. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- HIDDEN PANTRY:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
Cast iron fireplace with gas stove.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 4.67m (21' 0" x 15' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Glazed display units. Oak floor. 4 ring electric hob with extractor canopy over. Eye level oven and hob Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Recess spotlights.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Return
- Free standing cast iron bath with thermostatic shower and mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY:
- 2.62m x 2.54m (8' 7" x 8' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
Cast iron fireplace. Exposed wooden flooring. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully enclosed shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Bidet. Oak floor. Wood panelling. Storage cupboards.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.97m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Pine floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Access to roof space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front and side is a tarmac driveway. To the rear, paved enclosed garden with utility room with oil fired boiler. XXXX.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin up and over doors. Utility room to rear of garage with range of high and low level units.
Knockdene Park is positioned between the Kings Road and the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast, within easy walking distance of shops and schools
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »