- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning double fronted detached residence located just off the Ormeau Road
- Bursting with original Victorian features dating back to the early 1900's
- Entrance vestibule with an ornate tile floor leading to a spacious hall
- Wonderful drawing room with marble fireplace and a bay window
- Beautiful morning room with an oak floor, a bay window and a marble fireplace
- Dining room with an oak floor and bi-fold doors to the morning room
- Kitchen with white gloss units open to a breakfast room with a feature fireplace
- Walk-in pantry and a utility room both accessed from the kitchen
- Spacious cloak room with a white suite and further cloak space under the stairs
- Four double bedrooms - all with feature fireplaces
- Study / office or fifth bedroom if required
- Family bathroom with a white suite and an adjacent WC
- Bright & airy landing with a feature stained glass window
- Mature gardens in lawn to the front, side and rear
- Rear courtyard accessed from the kitchen and an additional patio area
- Oil fired central heating and sash windows
- Fantastic location with a first class range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationA Forever Home!
This really is a fine example of a double fronted detached residence dating back to the early 1900’s which is bursting with original Victorian features. It offers spacious accommodation and great outdoor space that is sure to meet the demands of an established families. The location alone with be an attraction with a superb range of local amenities and leading schools within walking distance. Special mention must be given to the condition and variety of period features to be found throughout the property, marble fireplaces, ceiling roses and cornicing to name a few.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule with an ornate tile floor, a spacious hall with under stair cloaks, a wonderful drawing room with a bay window and a marble fireplace, a drawing room with an oak floor, a bay window and a marble fireplace, a dining room with an oak floor, a feature fireplace and a bay window, a modern kitchen with white gloss units open plan to a breakfast room with a feature fireplace, a walk-in pantry and a utility room both accessed off the kitchen and cloak room complete with a white suite. Upstairs comprises a bright & airy landing with a stained glass window, four double bedrooms with fireplaces, a study/office or fifth bedroom and a family bathroom with an adjacent WC.
To the front there is a driveway, a garden laid in lawn and a selection of plants, shrubs and trees ensuring privacy. Accessed from the kitchen there is a private courtyard that is a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining, a spacious patio and a well-maintained lawn to the rear and side.
The area is host to a number of leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to name but a few!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Morning Room 18' 2'' x 13' 9'' (5.53m x 4.19m)
- Drawing Room 19' 7'' x 13' 8'' (5.96m x 4.16m)
- Dining Room 17' 1'' x 11' 4'' (5.20m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen 13' 8'' x 11' 10'' (4.16m x 3.60m)
- Utility Room 11' 9'' x 5' 11'' (3.58m x 1.80m)
- Breakfast Room 13' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.21m x 2.99m)
- Cloakroom 10' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1 18' 1'' x 13' 9'' (5.51m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 2 18' 1'' x 13' 9'' (5.51m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Study / Office 11' 11'' x 6' 8'' (3.63m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 5' 8'' (2.41m x 1.73m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »