- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Detached Home
- Well Maintained Throughout but in Need of Some Modernisation
- Clever Internal Layout
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Family Room with Outlook to Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Beautiful and Well Maintained Large Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Mature Trees, Shrubs, Flowerbeds and Paved Patio Areas
- Close to a Wide Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- A Short Distance to a Range of Amenities
- Ease of Access for the Belfast City Commuter
Additional InformationThis detached family home has been extended and well maintained throughout. It is located in the heart of East Belfast just off the Kings Road close to a range of amenities, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate. This location provides excellent road and bus links to the city centre and a range of schools for all ages is easily accessible.
There is a wealth of spacious accommodation throughout including three large reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen with ample dining area, and ground floor WC. There are four well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a family bathroom.
The surrounding enclosed gardens are very much a manageable size with an excellent degree of privacy ideal for outdoor entertaining and children at play.
With so many quality attributes on offer we feel it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all that this excellent home has to offer.
- Glazed double front door to glazed front porch.
- GLAZED FRONT PORCH
- With ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelled walls, with plate rack and cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.56m (14' 6" x 11' 8")
Measurements into bay window.
Mature outlook to front, stone fireplace with marble hearth and mantel, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.48m (16' 7" x 11' 5")
Measurements into bay window.
Marble surround fireplace, tiled inset open fire, mature outlook to front.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.43m (14' 10" x 11' 3")
Ceiling rose, mature outlook to rear garden.
- 3.91m x 3.45m (12' 10" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in glazed display unit, built-in display unit, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, mature outlook to rear garden, built-in high level oven, double grill high level oven, integrated fridge, casual dining area, built-in storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine, glazed access door to rear garden.
- Feature stained glass window, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
Mature outlook to front, built-in mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 2.87m (15' 1" x 9' 5")
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.48m (14' 2" x 11' 5")
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron bath, part tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, hotpress, built-in shelving, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Beautiful mature rear garden laid in lawns with mature trees, shrubs, array of plants, raised flowerbeds, excellent degree of privacy, large vegetable patch for growing your own vegetables, oil tank, oil fired boiler, large greenhouse, garden pond, additional garden shed, boundary hedging.
- DOUBLE TIMBER GARAGE:
- Light and power, workshop, oil fired boiler, up and over door with pedestrian access.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature trees, shrubs and plants, boundary hedging to front with excellent degree of privacy.
Travelling country bound, along the King's Road, continue past King's Square and Kingsway Drive is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »