- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Good Sized Living Room with Feature Bow Window
- Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with Separate Built-in Double Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Home Office/Gym
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Gardens with Raised Feature Decked Area with Awning
- Popular Convenient & Sought After Location
Additional InformationEnjoying a quiet yet convenient location, just off the highly regarded Kings Road, this attractive detached family home has a lot to offer. Retaining much of the original character and charm one would expect from a period home, whilst offering a recently fitted contemporary kitchen, open plan to a large dining room and luxury bathroom, provide all the comforts for today's modern family, combined with four well proportioned bedrooms and a good sized living room, ideal for the most discerning of buyers. The rear gardens are of a good size and fully enclosed with large work shed and additional home office/gym. With location being one of the main criteria when choosing a home, Kings Crescent offers maximum convenience to many popular amenities including Kings Square, Cherryvalley and the Ulster Hospital. Many first class senior and primary schools are all within easy reach, with the new Translink glider bus system a two minute walk away ensures easy access to Belfast City centre and all arterial routes.
- STAINED GLASS LEADED FRONT DOOR.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original oak flooring, oak panelled walls, plate rack.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, storage under stairs, wood panelled walls.
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
(into bow window). Stained glass leaded top lights, attractive "Arts & Crafts" fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, picture rail, corniced ceiling, solid oak flooring.
- MODERN RECENTLY FITTED SOLID WOOD KITCEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.68m x 4.7m (21' 11" x 15' 5")
at widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units with white quartz work tops and matching splash back, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and telescopic mixer tap, Bosch built-in double oven and 5-ring Bosch gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge, concealed lighting, recess side lighting, uPVC double glazed patio doors from dining room to raised decked area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.09m (8' 10" x 3' 7")
Built-in cupboards, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
(into bow window). Stained glass leaded top lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.66m (11' 8" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.77m (9' 5" x 9' 1")
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE:
- Tiled panelled bath with central mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with fixed head shower and body spray, heated towel rail, recess spot lighting, fully tiled walls, Travertine natural stone flooring.
- Brick pavior driveway with ample parking, neat front flowerbeds. Enclosed private rear gardens in lawns, landscaped patio and feature raised decking with electric awning.
- HOME OFFICE/GYM:
- 2.9m x 2.69m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, light and power.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 5.69m x 2.21m (18' 8" x 7' 3")
Light and power, hot and cold water.
- Outside tap and sensor lights.
From Knock traffic lights travelling towards David Lloyd Centre, take first right off Kings Road just past Barnetts Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »